Do any of the following describe you?
- You have a baby (or toddler), and have discovered that both of you are happier when he is being held. However, you'd also like to carry on with other activities, whether it's shopping, laundry, or chasing after your other children.
- You're tired of lugging a stroller around.
- You have tried to research baby carriers on the internet and are numb and dizzy from the multitude of different types and brands, and want help deciding which one(s) best suite your needs.
- You have a baby carrier, possibly more than one, but you have not been successful at getting a comfortable fit.
- You have more baby carriers than you could fit in a diaper bag, and are looking to meet others who share your obsession.
- You'd like to try carriers out before you invest the money in buying them, to make sure they fit and that you know how to use them safely.
COME JOIN US!
We can help you:
- bond with your baby while you continue your normal activities
- simplify your gear - leave the stroller at home!
- understand the differences between types of baby carriers and identify each one's strengths and weaknesses
- show you how to comfortably adjust your baby carrier - even learn how to wear your baby on your back!
- find a carrier that is going to be safe and comfortable for both you AND your baby
Like us on Facebook and get updates about meetings, the lending library, and more!